Tuesday, May 5, 2009

nea-to


hey guys! sorry i haven't blogged in a bit. I got home from Holland on Sunday night around 11 and was so wiped out I couldn't even consider thinking. The past couple days i have been ill, swine flu maybe?? wink wink. No, really, just a minor flu. I promise i will post the stuff from Holland by the beginning of next week. I have a bunch of school stuff to get done this week so i will have to put it off for a minute. Until then check this out... My boyfriend, as most of you know, just moved out to Cali to pursue a glass blowing career. He seems to be doing really well. Today i was talking to a good friend of mine via SKYPE (if you don't have it GET IT, it is FREE and AWESOME!) and she said she came across the Shinobi glass blog, which he is apprenticing/ working for. The pic is kinda small, and there are others in it but i just thought it was cool! so here it is. (he is the one working on the far right at the center table!)

No comments:

Post a Comment