Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ain't Life Grand?

Everyday here is perfect. I have not had one single bad day, not even a mediocure day, not even a decent day... I wonder why? Maybe it is just my out look on things?? I am in Germany for god's sake. I feel like i live everyday to the fullest here. When don't i do this in America?? I am the happiest I have ever been. Everyday is such a blessing and i have learned so much. I feel so full of life. I hope this feeling never ends. I hope I can keep this motivation for life and living everyday as if it was your last up when i get back to the states. WOW. my life is wonderful. Maybe it is because everyday is full of some type of exercise?? or the food i eat is super fresh (no preservatives here!)...i don't really care why. I am just so thankful to be alive and here every second of everyday and i wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment